Coal India Limited (CIL) Is Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Management Trainees (MT) As Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Finance & Accounts, Systems And Others. Read the Full Notification
- Application Start Date: 21/12/2019 10am
- Application Last Date: 19/01/2020
- Tentative CBT Date: 27 AND 28 Feb 2020
CIL Management Trainees – Application Fee –
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode.
CIL Management Trainees – Age Limit –
- Age As On 01/04/2020
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
CIL Management Trainees Admit Card Total Post : 1326
CIL Management Trainees – Eligibility Criteria –
- Minin, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil:- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation:- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Systems:- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Materials Management :- Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Finance & Accounts:- Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR :- Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales:- Recognized Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) with minimum 60% marks.
- Community Development:- Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University /Institute in Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development / Community Organization & Development Practice/ Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
CIL Management Trainees Admit Card – Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Finance & Accounts||254|
|Personnel & HR||89|
|Marketing & Sales||23|
CIL Management Trainees Admit Card – Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|